Tuesday, December 1, 2009

How time flies........

I haven't gotten a chance to post in a while, so here is an update. We are busy!! Jason is huge, as you can see. He is talking so well. He can say anything now. Today he saw one of the army cups on the nightstand, that my mom got me from Colorado. He immediately said "mommy, army". I couldn't believe he actually recognized the symbol. His new favorite thing to say is "mommy, watch this!!". I will have to write a little more later, but I had a minute at work and decided to post.


-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

Bailee said...

Katie!!! He is so grown up and SO ADORABLE!!! how fun! Things are great here. Just on bedrest for a while waiting for this baby to come. I'm being induced the end of January and I can't even wait to meet my little guy! Well tell the family hi for me and I can't wait to hear from you again!

Lori said...

Katie! Why is your blog not on my blogroll?! Ahh! I am so mad at myself. I'll have to fix that asap.

You have such a sweet family. Jason is adorable! Benson just turned 2 last week, so they would probably have lots of fun hanging out! I'm excited that you reminded me that you're in Gilbert. We're looking for a place in Mesa, Chandler... etc. Allen's going to be doing a rotation program in Tempe, then by the airport, then in north Glendale (yikes!) but he'll end up at the location by the airport after that, so we're going to need to find a place that isn't too far from there. Any ideas?? I am lost when it comes to Phx.

Thanks so much for posting on my blog! I really would love to see you when we move down there and catch up on life! Talk to you soon.