Saturday, October 31, 2009

Accumulation...

I'm not sure exactly how, but we have magically accumulated a massive amount if junk. Lol. I've been going through our stuff this past week and can't believe how much stuff we have. So far, I have gathered 3 large trash bags of stuff that we don't use or need. It just keeps coming... I'm glad to clean out some of our junk though. It feels good to get reorganized and declutter our lives. It is definitely something I need to do more often.
Haloween!!!! Jason is dressing as Nemo!!! He has been wearing his costume on and off all week. It is adorable. We are going to be heading over to Adam's brother and sister in laws house for a little get together and some trick or treating. I will take lots of pics and be sure to post them.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: