Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Daddy's little Boy




Well, time just keeps going, as it usually does. We have been pretty busy since my last post. It has been crazy with Jason's Birthday, Work, Trips to Flagstaff and just life. Jason is still getting so big.


For his birthday, we gave him his big boy race car bed, which he absolutely loves. We were really worried at first about him being able to get out of bed on his own in the middle of the night. Of course we put the gates up and closed the door, but he always manages to figure out how to do, or undo, EVERYTHING. Thankfully, he hasn't even tried to get out of his room. He jumps in the bed every night and falls right to sleep. I have to give Adam all the credit for this one. He was the one who trained Jason to sleep in his own bed, all by himself. If it were all up to me, I think I'd still be in there every night, just so he wasn't so upset and actually slept.


Jason has always been a huge Mama's boy, and still is, But more recently, he has become a HUGE Daddy's boy. I love it. Jason has always loved Daddy too, but if you gave him a choice before to go with mommy or Daddy, he'd choose Mommy. Now it has totally switched. I come home from work in the morning and if he's still asleep, he will wake up and yell for daddy. It is the cutest thing. He is like a mini Adam. He always tells me that he is going to go work now, and he'll go into Adam's office, sit at the computer and type on the keyboard. He just wants to be like his daddy.


The babysitter's house is going great. He likes to go over there and play with the kids. It's amazing how much he talks now. He will either repeat everything that you say, or will try to talk sentences on his own. He picks up the phone and has a whole conversation with nobody on it.


I am so blessed to have such a great family. These two boys are my world.






No comments: