Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Decisions......

We recently found out that the woman who has been watching Jason for about a year now, is moving to CA. I am so sad that we will be losing her. She was like another grandma to him. He loves her so much and I just hate to have to even think about leaving him with someone else. The time will come for us to find a new babysitter. :(. I have been having such a difficult time with it. I just don't think that anyone can live up to the standards in my head because they are not actually her. I did however find a woman who has an in home daycare, lives in our neighborhood and has good rates. I met with her today and thought she could possibly work for us. I think I am just that type of parent who won't just leave my kid with anyone. We are doing our research on her and going to hopefully be using her soon. I just really don't want her to move at all. We definately love her and want her to be happy though. I just have to stay positive and pray that we find someone else who is almost as good as she is.



-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: